Zolpidem is used to treat insomnia. The immediate-release forms of zolpidem are Ambien, Intermezzo, Edluar, and Zolpimist, which are used to help you fall asleep.
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Support 24/7
GENERIC NAME(S): Zolpidem
Zolpidem is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia) in adults. If you have trouble falling asleep, it helps you fall asleep faster, so you can get a better night’s rest. Zolpidem belongs to a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics. It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect.
This medication is usually limited to short treatment periods of 1 to 2 weeks or less.
- Dizziness may occur. If this effect persists or worsens, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- This medication may make you sleepy during the day. Tell your doctor if you have daytime drowsiness. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication donot have serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: memory loss, mental/mood/behavior changes (such as new/worsening depression, abnormal thoughts, thoughts of suicide, hallucinations, confusion, agitation, aggressive behavior, anxiety).
Before taking zolpidem, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
How to use Ambien
Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you order zolpidem online and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take this medication by mouth on an empty stomach as directed by your doctor, usually once a night. Since zolpidem works quickly, take it right before you get into bed. Do not take it with or after a meal because it will not work as quickly.